Well, I said I would try to blog about our life in Berlin, so here goes! Probably the most daunting thing about starting a blog is its name. Rather than stress over that, I just picked one. This is just for information purposes, not to win any awards, right? So...when we told people we were moving to Berlin, most people said we were very lucky and they wished they could do that. Others, notably my father, said they thought we were a little nuts. So there you have it - "Lucky Nuts in Berlin".
The second most daunting thing about a blog is trying to write everything perfectly. While it's in my nature to try to get everything exactly right, my purpose here is just to document, share and describe. So I'm not going to try to wordsmith anything, and I hereby give myself permission to produce material that is not up to the quality standard for publication. :)
Love the blog name, and love your descriptive writing! -- Jack
ReplyDeleteThanks Jack!
ReplyDelete